Your Support Is Powerful.
During this time of social isolation and uncertainty, the needs of our clients are varied and extend beyond this crisis. Please help us to continue to support them. Your funds will go towards:
- Crisis accommodation and rental payments for those who have had to leave their homes due to family violence
- Essential items, including food and clothing
- Mobile phones
- School supplies including books, stationery supplies, art supplies
- Support for our clients who may find that they have large bills, such as from internet use from children learning online and working from home.
- Recommencing extra-curricular activities like sport or instrumental lessons
- Funding for social activities, eg play centres, trampoline parks for reconnection
- Tutoring for children who have fallen behind in their studies
Share our vision to promote recovery and for a community free from family violence and sexual assault committed to the principles of gender equality, social justice and human rights.
Every donation we receive makes a difference to a person’s life and is gratefully appreciated.
All donations directly support people impacted by sexual assault and family violence in our community who need it most.
We are a registered charitable organisation. Donations of $2 and over are tax deductible.
Make an instant donation below using your credit card. Alternatively Click here to view other ways to make a donation.
All donations we receive directly support people impacted by sexual assault and family violence in our community who need it most.
We are a registered charitable organisation. All donations of $2 and over are tax deductible.
You can donate to The Sexual Assault & Family Violence Centre in several ways:
Deposit your funds directly into our bank account:
Bank: Commonwealth Bank
Account Name: The Sexual Assault & Family Violence Centre
Account Number: 0091-4133
Go to Give Now if you wish to make regular donations or donate using a credit card.
Donations can also be made in person at our office at Level 1, 59-63 Spring Street, Geelong West or mailed to PO Box 245, Geelong 3220.
A receipt will be sent to your nominated email or postal address.
Thank you for donating to The Sexual Assault & Family Violence Centre and making a difference to the lives of those who need it the most.