It is a fundamental right to live free from violence and feel safe all of the time. It is someone else’s choice to use violence and it is never your fault.
Our case management support includes:
- Working with you to identify and assess risk and safety issues for you and your children;
- undertaking safety planning with you;
- undertaking an assessment to identify your other needs and goals;
- assisting you to make informed choices and consider your options;
- providing information, advocacy and linking you with other relevant services
For women leaving a situation of recent family violence we can assist with a referral to crisis accommodation and referrals to refuge.
If you require legal protection to keep you safe, we can link you to the support you need. If you are not feeling safe now, call the police 000.
If you need protection through the justice system, we are able to assist you with talking to police and the courts. We can talk to you about whether you want or need an intervention order and whether you require support during the process of obtaining one.