Ways you can support us!
By fundraising for us within your community, workplace, sporting club or school you will be sharing our vision to promote recovery and a community free from sexual assault and family violence committed to the principles of social justice and human rights.
You could host a film night fundraiser. Host a lunch or dinner or run an awareness campaign.
There are many possibilities.
How do we use funds provided?
Your funds are greatly appreciated and will support people who have have been impacted by sexual assault and family violence through our programs and initiatives.
Ways we will use these funds include:
- housing support like tenant home set up packages and emergency accommodation
- supplying furniture and children’s toys for our women and children’s accommodation
- essential items like food, petrol vouchers and sanitary items
- linen packs
- supporting clients with therapeutic items like weighted blankets
- projects with outcomes that further support our clients