Your Support Is Powerful.
The SAFV Centre is extremely grateful for community, individual and business support and we welcome both financial and in-kind donations.
If you would like to make a financial donation to The SAFV Centre please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
Due to health and safety reasons, we can only accept new and unused items.
Items we can accept include:
- Store vouchers and giftcards that do not have access to alcohol
- Myki cards
- Hardware store vouchers (for relevant moving house items, eg packing box tape, tape dispenser, markers, labels)
- Colouring in pencils and sharpeners
- Linen and towel packs
- Nappies and baby wipes
- Toiletries and sanitary items
- Handmade blankets, beanies and teddy bears (not pre-loved)
Your funds will go towards:
- Crisis accommodation and rental payments for those who have had to leave their homes due to family violence
- Moving house packages
- Equine therapy
- Essential items, including food and clothing
- Mobile phones
- School supplies including books, stationery supplies, art supplies
- Extra-curricular activities like sport, instrumental lessons or tutoring
- Funding for social activities, eg play centres, trampoline parks
- Projects with outcomes that further support our clients
For more information, please contact our Community Relations Officer (03) 5222 4318.
Share our vision to promote recovery and for a community free from family violence and sexual assault committed to the principles of gender equality, social justice and human rights.
Every donation we receive makes a difference to a person’s life and is gratefully appreciated.
We are a registered charitable organisation. Donations of $2 and over are tax deductible.
Make an instant donation below using your credit card.
Some ways your funds could be used: